Monday, August 8, 2011

Is there a problem with me? I'm scared.?

I'm 15 years old and I feel really alone and that life is a burden some days. And other days I'm slightly cheerful and I can hold a smile for the day and it actually being real sometimes. When I start feeling alone and suicidal my thoughts go back to my father who commited suicide when I was two years old. Almost everytime I think of him I feel as if I wasn't worth it for him to keep living. Like I wasn't enough to stay. He abused drugs thoroughly and grew up with an abusive father who treated his dogs better than my father. I don't abuse drugs, I understand that they are only a momentary shade pulled over the reality of life. I remember feeling this way before I began menstruating, so I doubt it's PMS. And I feel this way a lot of the time. Right now it's harder and I feel really lost because my best friend just had a child and I feel like I am not needed. Though another part understands that this is the time that she will need me the most. I saw the father of her child kissing and hugging his child when he had to leave, and I just felt like I was really alone and that I couldn't even move to get off the couch. I felt so weighed down and lost that I physically couldn't move. It took all of my effort to raise my head so that the tears wouldn't fall. I just want to know if this is a problem I can fix. Am I clinically depressed? Or is this an abandonment issue. I'm scared, because I honestly don't want to feel this way. But I'd rather embrace it because it would be so much easier to just lay somewhere and feel this numb. I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment