Monday, August 15, 2011

"She is god..?" please is this any good?

My review. I think you need to find out what goes where. Like in the begginng you have the air was freezing below zero then you you switch two a bunch of people where silent. It just doesn't feel write to me. Then you have her who whole body was consumed with fear and angry. You meant anger. You have alot of good similes like The creature kept screaming in a high pitted voice, jumping around like a fish on dry land. Very good. But the story is weird to me it makes no since what is the girl a demon. And the end it all started when the storm came to town sounds cheesy. So to tell you the truth I didn't really enjoy the story I'm not going to like. One writer to another. I don't think I'm a well though out writer either but I practice. And I think that's what you should do. Because as a reader I need to understand what's going on. With the exception of cheesy dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment