Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hmm?..I think I do? Whats your opinion?...?

Ohkay well; i like thiss guyy..& well; hes like WOW.. to me..my first thought in the morning && the last at night. I mean we liked each other since we first met i guesssss..&& a month later we kissed yhu knoe?...&& then we became bestfriends. Weird? yes but lemme continue...We are really close; we like each other but we jus gon' give it time yhu knoe?...yet we kiss alot..like almost everyday..On the lips..Not cheek; lips. We tell each other everything..i mean EVERYTHING lol..But like; i cant evr stop smiling wen im with him; && like; wen he got a lady; they lasted 2 months && yea i cried..like no just teary eyed..Then they broke up && i was like yayy..but idk; i get like..erflies; && wen we kiss its like WOW..lol..my friend said "really; i kan tell in ur tone you love him." i dont believe it kus yeah; i dont easily fall for a guy. but he has all my trust && i have his. like wen im sad; pr mad; or jus plain ehhhh..he worries && FORCES me to tell him..he clearly worries but..lol..maybe i just like him alot? or what? i kant answer eht myself. bekus idk. i jus dont. what do you guys think? no meanness please. if you're going to say somethog mean DONT freakin' answer. what yu think? i knoe we like each other but yhu think i love or wat lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment