Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Prozac and nightmares?

I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 with Borderline traits during my adolescence and have been on and off medications ever since the diagnosis. I recently got put on Lexapro, Lithium, and Ativan and then switched to being on Prozac, Lithium, and Klonopin. Since the switch, I've been having crying spells, paranoid delusions, feelings of hopelessness and an altered sense of reality...almost like I'm being warned for something terrible that's about to happen. I have night terrors that I wake up from crying and sweating and then fight myself to stay awake as long as possible to avoid falling back into the places my sleep takes me. My boyfriend is going nuts trying to be understanding, and I've been dropped by so many psychiatrists I'm afraid to hle this one with constant med changes. I want this fight to be over, I just want to be able to sit with myself...this has been such a long journey and when it feels like it's getting better, it gets worse. I think the problem now is prozac...?

No comments:

Post a Comment